Planned Giving Welcome Meet Our Donors The Legacy Society Gift Calculator Contact Us Tip of the Week Designate & Donate
Ways of Giving Gifts Anyone Can Afford
Gifts From Will or Trust Retirement Plan Stock and Appreciated Assets Life Insurance Real Estate Personal PropertyGifts That Pay You Income Gifts That Protect Your Assets
At-a-Glance Goals & Benefits
Gifts of Real Estate
Donate a valuable asset in exchange for powerful tax benefits and possibly an income stream for you and/or your loved ones.
How It Works
- You deed your home, vacation home, undeveloped property, or commercial building to ALS.
- ALS may use the property or sell it and use the proceeds.
- You receive an income tax deduction for the fair market value of the real estate.
- You pay no capital gains tax on the transfer.
- You can direct the proceeds from your gift to a specific program at ALS.
- You can donate your property yet continue to use it.
- More details about gifts of real estate.
- Frequently asked questions on gifts of real estate.
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.