Planned Giving Welcome Meet Our Donors The Legacy Society Gift Calculator Contact Us Tip of the Week Designate & Donate
Ways of Giving Gifts Anyone Can Afford
Gifts From Will or Trust Retirement Plan Stock and Appreciated Assets Life Insurance Real Estate Personal PropertyGifts That Pay You Income Gifts That Protect Your Assets
At-a-Glance Goals & Benefits
Gifts from Your Will or Trust
How It Works
- Include a gift to The ALS Association in your will or trust. Click here to request gift language.
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose.
- Indicate a specific amount or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
- Tell us about your gift so we may celebrate your generosity now.
Important Related Topics
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your gift to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Under current tax law, there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.